October 21, 2011

Thank you.




Part of the reason why i created this blog is to acknowledge the people i dearly love so much, of course they're my family, my boyfriend and friends. They're all very supportive and they believe so much in me. I'm not really an optimistic person so whenever i have worries and doubts, i just have to think of them and they'll be my reminder of who i really am and what i'm capable of. And that makes me a one LUCKY person! :) 


Love actually. This painting is an acrylic based i made as a gift for my boyfriend.(..and he liked it so much! yeyhey!) My first successful acrylic painting. Hope i can make another one..

4 comments:

  1. ganda !.. d best k tlga !.. hehehe . muntik q na mamention name mo, sv mo kc wag eh .. namiss q tuloy ung mga works mo .. hnde q n nakikita mga gawa mo .. hope to see again more of them .. post ka pa .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ gracie: thanks so much grace!i'm so happy u finally found my blog!balak ko n nga post drawing ko ky ash eh, but not yet, gusto ko muna makita mo in actual pra surprise!heheh...misu!c u soon!hi to ash!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this one, I want to have this painting hanging on my future living room someday....please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ authentic beauty: thanks!oh, i'm sorry but it's already taken, but don't worry, i'll definitely make another (different) one for you.

    ReplyDelete