December 20, 2014

The Forgotten..


Guess I'll be needing a lot of time now, here..updating..It's been a long time since I visited my blog, this blog and I missed a lot of things. I don't know what came over me. But now I'll try to keep up, update and post new works.

One thing that I wanted to share with you guys is my Facebook page,guess that's one of the main reason why I forgotten this blog..Honestly I'm not really a blogger, not a good writer and that keeps me from slacking so much around here.(hahaha..guilty as ever). Just wanted to share my creations ,inspirations, dreams and hoping to inspire others too.

Ok, So about my FB page, you can also visit me there at Tyne Bobier Designs https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tyne-Bobier-Designs/215133325282960.
I also have an instagram @ tyne bobier.

And for now, here's a photo of mine and something to think about..Happy Weekend!


"Dance as though no one is watching you.Love as though you have never been hurt before.Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth." ---Souza 

No comments:

Post a Comment